Cox Drill and Tap Assemblies come with adaptors for both the Drill and the Tap. Each adaptor is made of wrought steel and the finest high speed drills and taps for durability and years of reliable service.
When using the Drill and Tap Adaptors, there are two operations. First the Drill Adaptor is used to core a hole in the pipe. The Tap Adaptor is then placed in the assembly and the hole is tapped.
Drill and Tap Adaptors come in 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ NPT sizes.
1. Easily installed in almost any pipe, as long as the plastic manometer can be orientated to a vertical position
2. Can be installed on high pressure lines without disturbing line pressure
3. The instrument will fit 2″ through 20″ inside diameter (ID) pipe (up to 12″ for live testing through a valve.)
1. Direct reading in velocity, ft/sec.
2. Engraved gauge fully visible
3. A simplified method for measuring the velocity of water flow in pipes
1. Pressures to 250 psi
2. Scale calibration is engraved into the plastic manometer
3. All parts are hard drawn brass, stainless steel, and plexiglass
4. O-ring packed
5. Accurate precision instrument
6. One moving part
USES FOR THE PIRO-VELOCITYGAGE:
1. Industrial and private water & power companies for customer service
2. Irrigation districts to check deep well and booster pumps, and diversion
lines from main canals
3. Municipalities to watch accuracy of totalizing meters and to make studies of water systems
4. Ranches to measure the proper distribution of water to each crop
5. Colleges for laboratory and field work as a portable test instrument
6. Geological surveys to analyze ground water conditions
7. Swimming pools for flow to the water treatment (chlorine) plant
8. Chilled water air conditioning and refrigeration plants.